I'm still dealing with back spasms from Hell. We did go to our local Urgent Care. They have PA's and NP's now. You don't even have to see a doctor. I saw a PA. PA's must be trained to listen. Everyone was very nice and I secured a bottle of Flexiril without having to push The Husband down in the parking lot. Unfortunately, Flexeril and I don't mix. It actually made things worse. Instead of stopping the back spasms, it riled up my whole body and I ached all over clear down to my joints. The drowsy stupor was very unpleasant and made me wonder if that is what a bad trip was like. I felt as if my body was fighting the medication.
I'm in a lot of pain right now, really exhausted, and just not thinking very well so I'm going to take this week off from the blog. Please talk amongst yourselves and have a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment