Saturday, April 26, 2014

Winter 2013-14 Album

What happens when your neighbor clears the trees on his property? 
Mike and Bheki end up with snow up to their armpits in their drive. Lovely.

The road was worse; I'm sure the road commission is still cursing.

Broken blower thingie. 
(I actually know what all the thingies are called but 
ever since the 7th grade when I was the only one in the class that got 100% on the engine part quiz,
I'm tired of the tendency of men getting mad at me 
because I actually know what I'm talking about. I was also Outstanding Industrial Arts I student in shop class which won even more fans but for the sake of full disclosure, I got a C in Home Ec. That was an interesting few moments at home on report card day; sometimes even I feel sorry for my parents.)
I'm kind of fascinated by the way the metal "smeared" on the left. RAWR, torque, baby!

Broken blower means snowshoe time.
 Half mile trip to the mailbox. And starting the half mile back.
I saved the best for last. Snow almost up to your tubes
  (evacuated tubes on the solar thermal water system) 
hence the height of the wooden rack.

No comments: