Thursday, March 22, 2012

We are green and go!

Repeat. Green and go!

Just a quick update as morning chores beckon as the feLIONs start to stir and stalk.

Proposal received, questions and more questions asked and answered, proposal accepted, deposit down, waiting on me and the weather for digging things up. Yay! We're adding an EOS-S20 solar hot water system. And how appropriate that Eos is a Goddess! This Greek Goddess of the Dawn that represents new beginnings rises every morning from the edge of Oceanus, her home, to open the Gates of Heaven so her brother Helios (the Sun) can ride his chariot across the sky. I thought all that goes along very well in my quest for the luxury of a hot bubble bath via the Sun. What could be more goddess-y than a hot bath?

It'll be nice working with Roger, Bob's Sheet Metal, again. Roger's a good guy and Bob's Sheet Metal has been in business for 25 years (at least, don't quote me on that as it could be longer). I think we all understand here how much I appreciate a contractor that doesn't cause me any stress.

I know I promised to post the actual proposal but I'm looking at all of the variables. I need to figure out how to put this together in a more generic, useful way.

That's it for now. Beasts awaiting breakfast.

 

No comments: