Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sorry, Men of the World....





....I'm already taken.

First, this has to be just plain wrong on so many levels as I had trouble choosing a title for this entry. It was a toss up among: Oooo, panties! or 101 Uses of a Solar Pole and a John Deere Tractor or There's a Tractor for That (as in There's an App for That).

Back to the Men of the World. I realize it's probably not fair to other women for me to display such incredible feats of ingenuity. I'm sure it's the things like this that I do that makes me completely irresistible to The Husband. Yes, let's use the word irresistible. All sarcasm aside, this is the way this Off-grid farm girl dries our clothes. It's kind of like the saying, "Make hay in the light of day." Only it applies to everything, not just hay. One load of laundry a day, every day that weather permits. Drying outdoors in Summer; indoors, by the heater, in Winter. Whether or not a proper clothes line is available.

No comments: