Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sink and counter in

I owe you a picture and it'll be worth the wait. The sink and counter were successfully installed yesterday. There is just so much going on right now I'm feeling overwhelmed. It's a good overwhelm though. Everything is getting all trimmed out and looking so amazing that I'm in a bit of a state of disbelief. I'm really having a hard time wrapping my head around it all. I find myself just standing there staring at the counter, faucet, sink, cabinet, and window. Or the rake head windows and the wood paneling on the south wall. Or the ceiling. Or a door. My plumber buddy, Roger, is coming out tonight so we should all be able to stare at the toilet after tonight. I also promise to post my "Little Black Book of Fabulous Contractors" in the next week too. Here's to everything we've ever worked for and all the sacrifice paying off and our dreams becoming reality. Yep. Wow.

No comments: