Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Big, fluffly, snowflake

photo for all those Winter photo fans. I'm kind of all hurry up and wait today. We've got snow. And a little bit of wind. Equals drifting driveway. I got up at 6:15 this morning to get out to The Secret Cabin so I could clear the driveway for my fabulous finish crew. I checked on them this afternoon to make sure they could get out for lunch and a quick run to 41 Lumber. I snapped some pictures of the cabin interior but about 15 minutes after they got back from lunch, they got more done and the inside of the cabin looks different again. I swear. Well, I know you know I swear so maybe a "cross my heart" would make the point. I'll take more pictures of the cabin after their done this evening. As an aside note, I do have a bunch of blog entries in my draft folder that I've been working on that will be added per their origination date so you'll have to scroll down to read those. I should have them done by the end of the weekend.

No comments: