Wednesday, February 17, 2010

At the risk of ....


starting a stampede to the UP, I give you these photographs of 1) The most sumptuous Cinnamon Bun ever. (Yep, beats Cinnabon and yep, it was as good as it looks.) and 2) Sunshine. (Also, as good as it looks.) You can get your very own cinnamon bun from The Conglomerate Cafe. If wine is more your speed, as I mentioned before you can get wine in the evening on Fridays. This Friday there is LIVE music. Babette told me what kind of music but, of course, I forgot in the one minute it took me to cross the street to my apartment. Oh well, at least I remembered there's going to be LIVE music. As far as the sunshine is concerned, well....

1 comment:

Nina said...

ok that looks really yummy...but that picture of the building with the sun in the background is stunning. Love it. love the blog